Intermediate or Senior Commercial/Property Lawyer
We are a longstanding Hawke’s Bay law firm with a reputation for excellence and quality service. We require an experienced solicitor with at least 5 year’s PQE to join our busy Commercial/Property/Personal Services Team. The opportunity arises due to the relocation of a senior commercial lawyer and a former partner of the firm to a new beginning in a different town after 38 years.
Ideally you will have:
- high personal standards with the aim of doing the best you can for your clients;
- experience in a broad range of commercial and property law which will include some of the following: residential/commercial/rural conveyancing, subdivision, trusts, wills, EPoAs, leases, company law , probate and estate work;
- good organisational skills;
- the ability to work as part of a team; and
- enthusiasm to build your client base and grow your practice.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, good working conditions and technology, an excellent team and supportive partners.
If this appeals, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant or Executive in our Property, Commercial and Personal Services Team. The position is full time beginning early July 2017 although an earlier start would be welcome.
Ideally you will have experience with; conveyancing, wills and EPOA’s, the Companies office website and PPSR. You need to be able to use Landonline and competent with Word and Outlook. Our Trust Accounting system is Infinity Law and we use conveyIT so knowledge of those systems would be preferred. Market salary will be paid.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to email@example.com or to:
Bannister & von Dadelszen
PO Box 745
All enquiries and applications will be treated in confidence.