- To seek early, realistic and appropriate solutions to client needs, through top rate service, good legal and practical advice, efficiency and regular reporting.
- To build long term relationships with our clients.
When giving advice, we balance:
- An understanding of the facts
- Application of the relevant law
- An understanding of our clients’ needs and objectives
- The likely benefits and costs of alternative solutions
If we can’t do something, we won’t say we can!
History of BvonD
Clients’ changing needs have shaped the firm in the past and will continue to drive us in the future.
Our firm’s length of service to the community and local contacts enable us to provide important local knowledge, insight and connections to new clients who are interested in doing business in – or relocating to – Hawke’s Bay.
As a firm, we’ve been established in Hastings for many years, and have operated for the last 60 years under the name Bannister & von Dadelszen.
The current Partners Jodi Lett and Simon Wilton have worked together for more than 15 years.
Our philosophy is summed up in the phrase EXCELLENCE IN LAW.