Senior Family Lawyer
We are a longstanding Hawke’s Bay law firm looking for an experienced solicitor to join our Family Law Team. This role is for a senior lawyer who might be; wanting career advancement (partnership a possibility for the right person), a move to Hawke’s Bay, or a sole practitioner looking for a change to a Firm environment. Our Family team comprises our well regarded Senior Associate Martin Wall, our very experienced Legal Assistant Elizabeth and additional support from one of our qualified Legal Executive’s, Lesley. This is not a training role and is not suitable for someone who requires a lot of oversight or mentoring.
We want a lawyer to join our team who:
- Has high personal standards with the aim of doing the best you can for your clients;
- Is experienced in a broad range of family law, including Guardianship, Ministry of Vulnerable Children (Oranga Tamariki), Relationship Property, Family Protection and PPPR;
- Has counsel for child approval;
- Can work independently and without intensive supervision;
- Will work cooperatively with Martin, Elizabeth, Lesley and the rest of our team; and
- Has their own loyal client base but some capacity to provide services to clients of the Firm.
In return we offer a competitive salary, good working conditions and technology, an excellent team and supportive partners.
If this appeals, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Bannister & von Dadelszen
PO Box 745
All enquiries and applications will be treated in confidence.